- MEN'S MINSTRY
(Training Godly Men to Reach our Community)
Our hope is to instruct men (beginning at the youngest possible age) in the supreme responsibilities that God has given us.
The following areas are things in which we are striving to do our best as Christian Men:
- Godly and loving leaders in the home.
- Assist the widows and orphans
- Visitation Program
- Assisting those in the church in need.
- Assisting in the up-keep of the church property and buildings.
The Men’s Ministry meets, at the church, once a month for breakfast.
Our meeting is on the first Saturday of each month at 8:00 a.m.
We enjoy a time of fellowship as we prepare the breakfast together.
By working together we can be everything that we need to be for God and for His glory, for our families, and for our church.
Men’s Ministry Leader:
- WOMEN'S MINISTRY
The G.R.O.W. (God Renewing Our Women) Ministry at Virginia Beach Free Will Baptist Church is excited to invite you to be a part of the fellowship, activities and projects in which we participate!
We realize the need of todayís women to call for a much more modern approach in ministry. It is our desire to reach women by friendships, encouragement, and modeling the great commission by extending a hand in our church, the community and around the world.
We typically get together on the 2nd Saturday of the month, usually at 11am sometimes for brunch!
We are a purpose-driven group of ladiesóinvolved in many projects and activities throughout the year. There are plenty of areas in which to get involved:
- Community Outreach (collecting items for the local Union Mission, distributing bottles of water at Mt. Trashmore)
- Bake Sales
- Sending cards to shut-ins
- Serving meals to our widows & widowers
- Bible Studies
- Ladies day out
- Secret Sisterî project
- Establishment of the new Beverly Norris Memorial Library
Please feel free to contact us for more information on how you can become a part of our Womenís Ministry!
Womenís Ministry Leaders:
- J.O.Y. Club
(Just Older Youth)
Are you eligible to join?
Here's the requirement checklist...
- Must be 55 or older
- Must enjoy refreshing devotions from God's Word
- Must enjoy day trips to interesting places
- Must enjoy fellowship with other members
- Must enjoy sharing meals together
Please check out the calendar for any current events.
Group usually meets once a month.