(Training Godly Men to Reach our Community)
Our hope is to instruct men (beginning at the youngest possible age) in the supreme responsibilities that God has given us. The following areas are things in which we are striving to do our best as Christian Men:
* Godly and loving leaders in the home. * Assist the widows and orphans
* Visitation Program * Assisting those in the church in need.
* Assisting in the up-keep of the church property and buildings.
The Men’s Ministry meets, at the church, once a month for breakfast. Our meeting is on the first Saturday of each month at 8:00 a.m. We enjoy a time of fellowship as we prepare the breakfast together.
By working together we can be everything that we need to be for God and for His glory, for our families, and for our church.
Men’s Ministry Leader:
(Women Faithfully Serving Christ)
While striving to honor the traditions of our heritage, we realize the needs of
today’s women call for a much more modern approach in ministry. It is our
desire to reach women by friendships, encouragement, and modeling the great commission by extending a hand in our church, the community, and around the world. We are no longer just the “Women’s Auxiliary” of days past.
We are involved in many projects and activities throughout the year. There are plenty of areas in which to get involved.
* Bake Sales for Missions * Attend Women of Faith, Washington, DC
* Gift Cards to FWB Children’s Homes * Help provide meals for the Bereaved
* Send cards to the sick and shut-ins * Support/encourage college students
* Community Outreaches * Raise funds for VA State Missions
* Encourage participation in church projects
* Monthly support for a specific missionary
We alternate our monthly get-togethers so that it is more flexible for our ladies to attend. Our Saturday breakfast meetings are at 8:30am on the 2nd Saturday of the month, and our evening meetings are at 6:30pm on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
Women’s Ministry Coordinator:
757-499-3536 (church office)
(Just Older Youth)
Are you eligible to join?
Here's the requirement checklist...
* Must be 55 or older
* Must enjoy refreshing devotions from God's Word
* Must enjoy day trips to interesting places
* Must enjoy fellowship with other members
* Must enjoy sharing meals together
Please check out the calendar for any current events.
Group usually meets once a month.